How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wilton A. Person Your Own Question
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4147
Experience:  Knowledgeable and experienced immigration lawyer.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Wilton A. Person is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to travel to England as soon as possible but have lost

This answer was rated:

I need to travel to England as soon as possible but have lost my green card and have a expired british passport ...what would be my best route?
It would be necessary to renew your passport at the nearest UK Consulate on an expedited basis.
As for your green card, it would be necessary to file the application for a replacement green card using USCIS I-90 at under forms.

Upon your receipt of the I-90 Notice of Action receipt, you could schedule an infopass appointment at info such that your passport can be stamped with the I-551 stamp which would allow US Customs and Border to allow you to reenter the United States.
Wilton A. Person and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you