Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of Immigration Experience in All Areas A-Z complex immigration cases & issues in all areas
46665915

FOR GEORGETOWN LAWYER Hi, I fallow your advice And I contact

FOR GEORGETOWN LAWYER
Hi, I fallow your advice And I contact a local immigration lawyer, If you download the application for me And I provitamin with affidavits From people that they testify that they know me and my wife and he was a legit marriage Together with some pictures Of me and my wife together, I disappointed my wife tonight we were just separate not divorced yet, So he recommended me to finishe the divorce. Unfortunately my divorced lawyer it was a little slappy and it wasn't able to get me the divorce on time before my immigration lawyer need to present the papers to the immigration.
Make a long story short today My immigration lawyer call me And he saves I have a good news, The immigration extended your Temporary visa until you get Your divorce complete And then you need to reapply again, I asked them how can that be a good news for me, His answer was, well they could've just come over arrest you and deport you. Long story short he told me that I have to reapply again in year from now And I also need to contact the immigration in order to get my new extended visa. Is this a legit situation or I have been taken for a nice right around the block?

Hello. Thank you for using our service. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you are inclined to use the "poor service" or "bad service" options, please ask follow-up questions first and give me a chance. Sometimes the law doesn't have a good solution, but I will try hard to find it if it is available.

Georgetown Lawyer has not been around for almost 9 months. Would you like me to answer for you?

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. It is a legitimate situation. Your attorney is correct, they could have just denied your application and put you in deportation proceedings. So you will have to apply again in a year and simply show the marriage was real but unfortunately ended in divorce. I hope this answers your question. All I ask is that before you sign off, you rate me positively. If you don't feel you can do that then please ask follow up questions and give me a chance. Best regards.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What's the difference between now and a year from now, I provide my lawyer with four affidavit notarized that they states that they know me and my wife and it was a legit marriage, Bank statements ( My wife she was a signee on the checking account for my business), Pictures of my wife and I, And yet he actually wait until the last day before he submit the application.
Again what else can I do different in a year from now.
The difference is you were not divorced in time. Uscis automatically extended your status so that the divorce can be completed. That is what you need to understand. Had you gotten the divorce in time you would have gotten the approval so that is the difference. This is simply procedure. You don't have to do anything different next year. Submit proof of the marriage AND proof of the divorce when you reapply next year. Your lawyer is advising you properly just follow his/her guidance. I hope this clarifies. Thanks and best regards.
Georgetown Lawyer, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: 10+ years of Immigration Experience in All Areas A-Z complex immigration cases & issues in all areas