How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Georgetown Lawyer Your Own Question
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 12049
Experience:  10+ years of Immigration Experience in All Areas A-Z complex immigration cases & issues in all areas
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Georgetown Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank you for your answer, and I have a follow up question

This answer was rated:

Thank you for your answer, and I have a follow up question too. So on the form it asks "name and address of present employer" what can i answer?
Thank you for allowing me to assist you. If there is a delay in my reply, I am helping others but WILL reply to you asap. Thanks for your patience....As a lawyer I cannot tell you to lie. it is up to you to disclose the information or not, I cannot make that decision for you. It may help for you to hire a local immigration attorney to help with your case. You can find one at I hope this helps clarify. Thanks and best regards.
Georgetown Lawyer and 5 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Immigration Law Questions