Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Where do I send My social security card application for a new

Customer Question
card from Baltimore?...
Where do I send My social security card application for a new card from Baltimore?
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/1/2012
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 5 years ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

I believe this is the official link that you can find the address where you need to mail your application:

https://secure.ssa.gov/apps6z/FOLO/fo001.jsp

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge. If there is a delay in getting back to you it is either because I am answering other questions or I had to log off, but I will be back with you as soon as possible. My goal is to provide you with top-notch service - please don't forget to leave me feedback if that is available for you to do so and a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.