Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I am green card holder I LIKE TO BRING MY WIFE AND 2 CHILDREN

I am green card holder I LIKE TO BRING MY WIFE AND 2 CHILDREN UNDER 21 YEARS AND 2 OTHERS OLDER THAN 21 YEARS ALL OF THIM HAVE B2 VISA AND ALL UN MERED TO APPLY FOR GREEN CARD FOR THIM AND HOW LONG IT TAKE TO GET IT

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer, my name isXXXXX you for this opportunity to answer your questions.

The current wait for an available visa number for the spouse and minor children is 4 years.

They could be denied entry as visitors once you file the I-130 petitions because they are considered intending immigrants.

The older children over 21 will have to wait 7-8 years for an available visa number.

You should become a US citizen and at least your wife and minor children could join you immediately. The process would take about 8-10 months but that is far less than 4 years.

Judith

If I answered your question please leave positive feedback, if I earned a BONUS, it is appreciated.

Please feel free to ask me another question with a new thread - if you're a subscriber, you can do so at no additional cost beyond your monthly payment. You can bookmark my profile page here so you can come back and ask me a question anytime: http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-askimmigrationlaw/

If you want to request me in the future start your question "FOR JUDITH" and I will answer quickly.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my daughter over 21 years she is the one got my the green card is it faster to ask for her mother or my children under 21 years

This is the current date they are working on

15JAN04

That is 6.5 years and it is expected to increase to longer.

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5674.html

Judith