Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Ok, I have a question about the G-325. This might be a silly

Customer Question

Ok, I have a question about the G-325. This might be a silly question, but I want to make sure we get it right. How do we fill out my wifes name? She is going to use only my last name(Liliana Ruth Thoma). But her name on the passport is Liliana Ruth Tintaya Landeo. Is it ok to use only my last name?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 years ago.

You can choose which ever you want. But which ever you choose, make sure you use the same in all the forms. You can put the other name in any place where it says "other names used" or something like that. Please let me know if you have any additional questions and please do not forget to click accept. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. Now what is the A number? Is that the I-94 number? Or is that something we don't have yet. Also, this would be considered a change of status to a permanent resident right?
She would have no A# XXXXX she has never tried to get Residency before. So leave anything that asks for an A# XXXXX And yes, it would be a change of status to Permanent Residency. Please let me know if you have any additional questions and please do not forget to click accept. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. Now on the I-131 document, What do we put in the box that says (Class Of Admission)?

What visa was used to enter the U.S.?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
K-1
Well, I hope that the K-1 is the one that you petitioned for her. That is her class of admission, K-1. Please let me know if you have any additional questions and please do not forget to click accept. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks! I think thats all the questions I have!
You are very welcome. Good luck to you!