Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Immigration For form I864 sponsor form. Filing for both parents

Customer Question
Immigration For form I864 sponsor form. Filing...
Immigration
For form I864 sponsor form.
Filing for both parents together. will immigrate together.
Separate I864 is required for each parent
For form i864 part 3. no 8. i think i checkmark yes to i am sponsoring the principal immigrant named in part 2 above.
Not sure if i should leave no 9 blank then enter '1' in no. 10
Or do i checkmark no 9, i am sponsoring the following family members immigrating at the same time or within six months of the principal immigrant named in part 2 above. then enter '2' in no 10?
Pls advice.
Many thanks.
Priyesh Patel
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
11/17/2011
Immigration Lawyer: Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer replied 6 years ago
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer

Question 8. Yes, to sponsoring the principal immigrant.

Question 9-N/A/Blank

Question 10, 1 as the number of immigrants sponsoring because you are filing a separate petition for your other parent.

Thank you sir. Your suggestion is a big relief for me as it alows me to look at the lower number for income requirement to poverty guidelines. but just to clarify once more even though they will immigrate together i can answer 8.9.10 as per ur suggetion?

Many thanks. pls let me know.

Priyesh.

You are welcome. This is correct.
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer