Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I am sending the forms: I-485 I-765 G-325A I-130 I-864 How

Customer Question
I am sending the forms: I-485 I-765 G-325A I-130 I-864 How...
I am sending the forms:
I-485
I-765
G-325A
I-130
I-864
How many pictures do I have to send total for these forms? (mine and my husbund-he is from US)
What are the documents I shold include in the package for these forms?
Is there any special instruction to send them or I can just put all in a envelope and send?
Thank You!
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/1/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 7 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer, my name is Judith. Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions.
Is this a marriage based petition/application?
Judith

I got married and now I'm filing the forms.

My husbund is american and i'm not.

Thank you.

G-1145

A medical examination in a sealed envelope performed by a civil surgeon (find one here: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

I-864 of your husband

Two passport sized photos of your husband

Six passport size photos of yourself

Copy of your passport including all blank pages and I-94

Copy of your birth certificate

Copy of spouse's birth certificate

Copy of any divorce decrees

Copy of marriage certificate

One check in the amount of $355 for the I-130

One check in the amount of $1,010 for the I-485/I-765/I-131 packet

The packet get filed at the PO box on Page 7 of the instructions

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

Judith

I am happy to answer follow-up questions for you at no additional cost.

If you want to request me in the future type "FOR JUDITH" in the subject line and I will answer quickly.

promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. You are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed in this public forum.

the form I-864 should be filed with the taxes return from my husbund right?

Is there any other document we should send?

I have enumerated the documents above. Yes, the I-864 has to have the most recent tax return.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer