Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My F -1 Visa Rejected to enter USA for Postgraduate studie…

Customer Question
My F -1 Visa Rejected...
My F -1 Visa Rejected to enter USA for Postgraduate studies
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/29/2010
Immigration Lawyer: LawForAll, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
LawForAll
LawForAll, Lawyer
Hello, what specifically is your legal question?

Kimberly

My F -1 Visa Rejected to enter USA for Postgraduate studies.
Facts: I stay 6 months in USA and returned on time and asked again further 6 months within 2/3 days after arrival to the place of origin.Because I have valied one year officially granted sabbatical leave as a University Lecturer. But VISA rejected.
When I applied again after 05 months with 1-20 for F-1 visa for Postgraduate Degree, it was rejected again.

Reasons For Rejection indicated as
1. Soon after first 6 months completion asked for another 6 months period.
2.Only SON already studying in USA
3.Husban has Business relationship with USA .
One Financial Support document from Fiedality Investment USA. Please calrify our situation? How we can resolve this ,matter ! Its a unique oppertunity for my Maters Degree ,leading to PhD

If I understand correctly, you allowed your visa to expire before applying for a new one, correct? There isn't really anything you can do in that situation. If you are matriculated at a university then the school should be handling your visa directly, so I am not sure why you are submitting your documents yourself.

Kimberly

Its Natural after 6 moths only apply for next visa for addl 6 months.Because its Single Journey VISA .Our VISA not handle by University.Non of the Universities in USA not handle personal student VISA.How can they handle thousands of Students in overseas ? That is why they issue official I -20

My question is , is there any regulation that declind Next 6 months after first 6 months ?

We have valied Official Leave as Government University Lecturer.

Any regulation that needs next VISA application before first one is expired.

Pl reply.

Sorry, but you haven't given me enough information to give you more answers. How can I tell why your visa was declined if you don't give me the information I need?

what more information you need ???

what more information you need ???

Reasons For Rejection indicated as
2.Only SON already studying in USA

The only info you gave me was that your visa expired before you applied for the new one. If you are doing your master's degree you should have a visa through your school. So all of this information doesn't make any sense. You have not shown to me that you have any grounds to have a visa at this time.

I have my first Degree Another Masters and now offered for PhD via Masters in USA

i have my lecturing experience nearly 17 years ,proffessional memberships , relevant Research Topic with Advisor etc ....I am supprised your lack of information that non of the Universities handle student visa. I -20 was declined?? with all supporting documents/

If you can not answer to the point , at least can you tell me after one visa (B2) Expires how long we have to wait for next one.?? I MENTIONED under 1,2,3 sections , reasons for declined, why can you understand,Please read properly and answer

The reasons you listed for why it was declined and why you should get the visa don't make any sense. Sorry, I will opt out and let another expert help you.
Why we should get the VISA is for Higher Studies and that area is not properly focus in our country education.We need critical education in USA as a Foregin student
Can you explain your question more clearly?