Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am retired law enforcement and currently a school bus driver.

Customer Question
I am retired law...
I am retired law enforcement and currently a school bus driver. I have a family, the father is illegal, married to a u.s. citizen. They have two kids and dad works. Dad is a great guy, but has no green card. I do not want to divulge the dads name, but how can I intervine to help to get dad his citisnship?? Larry McMeen XXX-XXX-XXXX. Cell [email protected] I live in Fresno County Calif.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/27/2010
Immigration Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
N Cal Attorney
His wife can file an I-130 petition and some related documents for withholding of removal.

See http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=dd346d26d17df110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCRD&vgnextoid=c67c7f9ded54d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD
for information on the I-130 and lnks to the form and instructions.

They can get a free consultation from some of the Fresno immigration attorneys listed at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/Immigration-&-Naturalization-Law/Fresno/California

Because he is out of status, they should have a lawyer handle this.

I hope this information is helpful.