Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

If a permanent green is only recently expired but the person

Customer Question

If a permanent green is only recently expired but the person has a prior record, howver, has been clean for more than two years, lving a decent uprigth life and who'se parents are citizens, is there a chance that tis person could stay here after a hearing?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 8 years ago.
What exactly was the conviction for?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Posession of CDS Marijuana degree 4 2005 One count
How much was the amount?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Sorry but after looking at the transcript other than saying degree 4 I do nto see an amount. He was given five years probation and had to report to out patient treatment. Happened in 2005. Says 1 count and fine was $50.00

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I just looked at the transcript again and the d.e.d.r. penaty was $750.00 which ha been paid in full. Degree four.

The important part is the amount. I know you say that you cannot find it, but please look again because it is very important.