Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

my name is monique crader and i am needing to help my best-friend…

Customer Question
my name is XXXXX XXXXX...
my name is XXXXX XXXXX and i am needing to help my best-friend of six long years. he is a pakistani native and in light of recent developments he is back in pakistan and desperately wanting to come back to america. four years ago he asked me to marry him, i declined because i had recently been divorced and was afraid of another failed marriage. a year after that his parents arranged a marriage for him to a woman from indonesia. they have never been happy even after having a son and he had been telling her he wanted a divorce. she got on a plane to indonesia and brought his son there to give him away. she returned to their home without the son. from the information i am getting from him, they had an altercation after that, that resulted in him being arrested. immigration met him at the jail and told him that he needed to go in front of the judge and that he faced possible deportation. his family got very afraid andf put him on a plane back to pakistan. he then traveled to indonesia to get his son back and returned to pakistan. i love his man with all of my heart and i am desperately seeking a way to get him back here where his family and friends and his land and home are. can you please helip me?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/26/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 8 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
You mean he had domestic violence charges and he fled the country without taking care of them?