Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Hello, I was adopted at birth by US military citizens and…

Customer Question
Hello, I was adopted at...
I was adopted at birth by US military citizens and came to the states when I was a baby in 1955. I was born in Germany. I have a CDL drivers license and I am required by the company I work for to have the hazmat endorsement. I do not have the required documents that I need to renew my license. What do I need to do.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/23/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Ellen, Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Ellen, Lawyer

I am the JustAnswer expert that will be helping you today. I am a lawyer with 25 years experience. Although I am not your attorney, I hope that I can give you helpful legal information.

Can you tell me whether your birth certificate indicates your adoptive parents

I know all of the adoption paper do and my birth certificate is in German. i can have it translated and let you know.

have you applied for US passport?
No I haven't . I know the passport I have is out dated. Will I need to go to the Naturalization and Immagration office?
I know the passport I have is out dated.
Was it a US passport?
No its a German passort
I will opt out so that the other experts can assist
Will I need to put in all the indo again?

When will I hear a reply from other expert?

it may be a few minutes or longer

Anyone there for questions?