Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am just barely over the poverty guideline threshold and am…

Customer Question
I am just barely over...
I am just barely over the poverty guideline threshold and am wondering if I should submit another sponser to bring my wife to the USA from the Philippines
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/23/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

If you meet the guidelines you are fine and don't have to submit an Affidavit of Su;pport of a joint sponsor.

You shoudl be OK as long as your earnedincome meetsw the 125%/

Judith

The information provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice. By accepting you agree you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims,

promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. You are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed in this public forum.

If I answered your question and you agree with the above, please click ACCEPT & leave positive feedback.