Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Hi My name is xxx, I came from Vietnam. I came here

Customer Question
Hi My name isxxx...
Hi My name isxxx I came from Vietnam. I came here with P-3 VISA. I want to stay in The United States 3 more years. What should I do to be legal working in The United States. I had 9 months left to live in The United States. thank you for your time.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/15/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Immigration Lawyer

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Is your current employer willing to sponsor you for an extension?

Dear Mr. Wilton

I did not work for my employer any more. I just want to work for my self and I need more time working and persue my career. how about my friend had a nails salon. Can he sponsor me to stay 3 more years ?
thank you

How much do you plan to invest in your business?

Would you be able to hire U.S. citizens as employees?

What would your position be if you worked for your friend's salon?

What is your education and professional background?

What was the basis for your P-3? Are you the artist/performer or were you the support staff for the artist/performer?