Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My mother born 6/23/1913 haitian came after earthquake in…

Customer Question
My mother born 6/23/1913...
My mother born 6/23/1913 haitian came after earthquake in Florida type visa Humanitarian Parole April can i file form I485 to get permanent resident i am us citizen
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/14/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of JustAnswer's attorneys. I'll be helping you resolve your matter today.

Please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

You mean file the I-485 for her?

What information u need
Yes, you may file an I-130/I-485 for her if she has been granted "conditional residence" and you're a US Citizen.

Best of luck in your matter. I'm here if you need any more clarification or follow up information.

I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so please click on the ACCEPT button. This is the only way for me to get credit for my work - when you put in your payment information, I receive no credit for my time with you unless you press ACCEPT.

There is no fee for follow up questions should you wish to continue in this thread.

Remember, sometimes the law under which your situation falls does not give you the outcome or the choices you wanted - please understand that this is not the attorney's fault, but the way of circumstance.

There might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If you feel that I went an extra step to help, a bonus would be appreciated!

You can always request me for a future legal consultation through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=7286322&FID=7 If you do this, make sure to begin the question with “This Question is for Eli…”