Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

me and my boyfriend been together for nine months and now we…

Customer Question
me and my boyfriend been...
me and my boyfriend been together for nine months and now we want to get married but hes from Mexico and we need to know what to do so we can get married and he become legal
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/13/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 8 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
It all depends on how he entered the U.S. Did he enter illegally or with a visa? If he used a visa, which visa was it?
what if he have I-130 or I-140 papers so what do we do
I already answered this in your previous question. Please do not forget to click accept on that question. Thank you.