Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

my wife who is hungarian and i married in Ma. in may and her…

Customer Question
my wife who is hungarian...
my wife who is hungarian and i married in Ma. in may and her visa was expired last december 09. she arrived here in june of 09. we have consulted a lawyer and found it to be too expensive in filing for the necessary paper work. is there any way we can do the filing ourselves and it be less expensive? i am a U.S. citizen by birth. we are the parents of a 4 month old daughter who was born here in the U.S. If my wife wants to leave to visit her homeland, can she get back in the U.S if she has proof of our being married before she gets a green card?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/9/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

I would be very happy to help you with all of your questions and tell you what has to be filed. However, you have set the lowest value on this and I can't give you that time for that value. We are licensed attorneys and have value for our time.

If you are willing to pay more, I'd be happy to answer.

Judith