Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Was wondering when the affidavit of support (I-864) says that…

Customer Question
Was wondering when the affidavit...
Was wondering when the affidavit of support (I-864) says that you need to make 125% over poverty, if we were to get a couple to be joint-sponsor, would they have to include my spouse when figuring household size for how much they need to be making to qualify, or would it just be the 2 of them?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Immigration Law
6/8/2010
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 8 years ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Quick question for you as I noticed that this is your 4th question asked, but you have never clicked accept when you have gotten your answers. Is there any reason for this? We experts are only paid if you click accept. So as you can imagine, we would not want to spend time to answer a question if the risk of not getting paid is high. Is it just that you were not aware of how it works or were you just not satisfied with the answers?

Just never finished getting the answers we were looking for with affidavit of support.
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

I answered all 3 of your previous questions.

What do you mean you never got the answers you were looking for? You asked several follow up questions.

Judith