Immigration Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified immigration lawyer who will answer your question

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

More related answers
All immigration lawyers are VERIFIED
Thank you for Answering my questions. I am an American
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney
Dear Sir/ madam,Thank you for Answering my questions.I am an American citizen living in the UK willing to move back to US next month. My husband got the green card and in the meantime he is in the sta… read more
My baby daddy/ boyfriend paid for citizens ship but he was
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
My baby daddy/ boyfriend paid for citizens ship but he was told he cant work without his papers proving it but he has bills a baby coming and needs work what do we do … read more
I have a question about travel. My husband is an Australian
Rovena Andoni
Rovena Andoni, Juris Doctor
Hi! I have a question about travel. My husband is an Australian citizen with a conditional permanent resident green card. He is currently applying to get the conditions removed from his green card. He… read more
Ive been blackmailed for 12 years strait by my older criminal
I've been blackmailed for 12 years strait by my older criminal dangers brother he forced me to bail him out of prison and put bond for him and pay most of his attorneys fees, forced me to sponcer him … read more
I am a permanent resident in the united states and was
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I am a permanent resident in the united states and was married ,but got divorce 2009 after eight years of marriage . i left my son in jamaica to live here with my husband. my husband told me to let my… read more
Hi my husband is applying for his citizenship and i am his
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Hi my husband is applying for his citizenship and i am his spouse we have 3 us born kids.i did get my green card 20 years ago but stayed out of the country too long i have worked under my social secur… read more
I live in America and I want to marry someone who lives in
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I live in America and I want to marry someone who lives in France...He has been in France for over a year on a student visa...and has 5 months left on his student visa...he is from Afghanistan...and m… read more
Hi good morning. I would like to petition my husband , does
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
Hi good morning. I would like to petition my husband , does he need to do medical exam if yes what form does he need? for his biometric does he need to reguest a form for that and pay separate for the… read more
I know a boy that is currently 17. His parents come here legally
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
I know a boy that is currently 17. His parents come here legally each year on work visas (9 mos) at time. His mother purposely went back to Mexico to have him and returnbed when he was 2 weeks old. He… read more
Hello, I have recently got married to my husband in America.
Georgetown Lawyer
Georgetown Lawyer, Principal Attorney
Hello, I have recently got married to my husband in America. He is American and I am British. I have a business in the UK so I am back in the UK, but I have just found out that I am pregnant and my hu… read more
hi my husband is a permernent resident and have to file for
hi my husband is a permernent resident and have to file for me and his two sons.we been married 19 years what form does he need to file and how soon we could get a green card if file we been livin in … read more
I live in Florida, Iam British. My american husband would like
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
I live in Florida, Iam British. My american husband would like to hand his business over to my 34 year old son who is British and residing in Uk at the moment. My husband wants to retire next year and… read more
i am married to a u.s. citizen i need to find out how to go
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
i am married to a u.s. citizen i need to find out how to go about to get my green card and permanent, residency. thank u… read more
hi he doesnt filde taxe.can he filde tax for 3 last years
hi he doesn't filde taxe.can he filde tax for 3 last years know.and he has 3 kids..how much minmun he can filde… read more
This is in regards XXXXX XXXXX husband who was/is a permanent resident,
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
This is in regards XXXXX XXXXX husband who was/is a permanent resident, commited a felony, was institutionalized for 10 years. He was not deported, was released, served his probation. On his day of re… read more
i some body get arrested and he is on a visitor visa and his
i some body get arrested and he is on a visitor visa and his visa still working to 2012 but in the court just a fine so he can come back again or he also can apply for the green card yes or no… read more
i am a canadian my husband is ecuadorXXXXX XXXXXving iligaly in t ...
usacanvisa
usacanvisa, Master's Degree
i am a canadian citizen married to a ecuadorian who is living iligaly in the united states how can i bring my husband pass the border into canada… read more
my husband, myself and 3 of our grown up children have the ...
Myron R. Morales
Myron R. Morales, Immigration Attorney
my husband, myself and 3 of our grown up children have the green card. my son who is married and has a 3 year old child is trying to find out what we need or need to do for his wife and son to live ou… read more