How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Judith Ludwic Your Own Question
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 28861
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Judith Ludwic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can i deport my husband

Resolved Question:

how can i deport my husband ? I am an us citizen i maried my husband last year after a while he start to abouse me , he fight with me for money he is asking me for divorce ,i pay all my expensive he just want to be permanent in usa he is wating for citizenship thats i dont want to let him ..please tell me how can i deport back to india..he have green card now
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 7 years ago.

Is he in the US legally or illegally?



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
legly through marige
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 7 years ago.

Is he abusing you? Is there domestic violence?



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
he dont want to pay any bills he want divorce from me he is only here for his dacuments or us citizenship
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 7 years ago.

You are probably better off without him and it is very hard to get them removed unless you can prove the marriage fraud. The fact he is lazy and won't help with expenses isn't grounds for deportation.




The information provided is general in nature and should not be construed as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship. The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice. By accepting you agree you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims,

promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. You are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed in this public forum.


If I answered your question and you agree with the above, please click ACCEPT & leave positive feedback.

Judith Ludwic and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you