How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108991
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

el esposo de mi hermana los maltrata mucho y el es residente permanente pero su residencia se le extravio y el no quiere renovarla porque esta trabajando con documentos ilegales, puedo deportarlo.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 years ago.
Lo que tiene que hacer es hacer un reporte a ICE. Pueden ir a y ahi llamar al numero 1800 listado en esa pagina. ICE no lo va ir a buscar, pero si a el lo aresta el Sheriff, entonces el Sheriff debe contactar a ICE y entonces ICE si lo va ir a buscar.

Related Immigration Law Questions