How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108705
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

que debo hacer para arreglar mi status migratorio ,cuando se han perdido todos los docume

This answer was rated:

soy colombiano ,llegue a us el ano 2000 con visa b2 ,que se vencio 6 meses despues ,estoy casado con una ciudadana americana hace tres anos ,he querido arreglar mi status migratorio pero perdi mis documentos (visa pasaporte y la I 69 ) mi social security number es legal al igual que mi licencia de conducir ,que vence el ano 2012 ,que debo hacer ?

Usted quiere decir la I-94. Lo que usted tiene que hacer es pedir un I-94 de replaso. Se puede obtener usando el formulario I-102. Aqui esta:


Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. and 3 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Immigration Law Questions