How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 108688
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how can i get someone deported back to mexico

Customer Question

how can i get someone deported back to mexico
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 years ago.

You can make a report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement by going to and calling the 800 number listed there. Try to give them as much information as possible. But I must warn you, ICE will move VERY slowly. They have thousands and thousands of cases to get to, so it may take years for them to get to this person you want deported.


Also, if the person ever gets into any type of trouble with the police and they are arrested, the police will contact ICE and ICE will go and pick them up.