Common immigration law questions resolved on JustAnswer
In order to help you, the JustAnswer legal Expert will need to know the background of your situation. Before asking an immigration lawyer your question, you should have some information ready.
- Write down any questions that you need to have answered.
- Make a list of any events and the dates when they happened, including the state where the incidents occurred.
- Have any immigration related documents handy, such as visa applications or letters from USCIS.
- Any police and court documents if you have a criminal record.
- If you're concerned about your comfort with English, be sure to ask for a bilingual expert in your most comfortable language.
With this information ready to go, the JustAnswer immigration law expert will be able to provide the most accurate and useful response, and help you decide the best way to proceed.