Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Looking for a Computer engine 39108-3E030 for 2007 Hyundai…

Customer Question
Looking for a Computer...

Looking for a Computer engine 39108-3E030 for 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe V6 AT, AWD

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Hyundai Santa Fe. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I want it urgently, shipping to Botswana.

Submitted: 10 days ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/11/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: 350matt, Engineer replied 10 days ago
350matt
350matt, Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

If you're confident that you need a new ECU ( engine control unit) then there are 3 options

1) buy a new part - see here http://www.parts-mall.co.za/

with this option you will need to get the car to a Hyundai dealer so they can re-code it to match your cars' security. on a modern vehicle all the modules must match otherwise the car will not start

2) buy a used part see

http://www.hyundaispares.co.za/

much cheaper but still has the same coding issues as above

3)

Have your existing unit repaired

see http://autoecurepairs.co.za/

this is the option I'd recommend as your existing unit may not be faulty so this firm will test it and repair if required - this will then plug right back in and not need re-coding

My goal is to give you the best advice that I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, use the reply box to let me know.
If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt

Hyundai Mechanic: 350matt, Engineer replied 5 days ago

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt