Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 06 Tuscon with the 2.7 could I get a pin out for…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a 06...
Hi, I have a 06 Tuscon with the 2.7 could I get a pin out for the TPS and IAC connectors please?
Thanks
Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Hyundai
5/29/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 21 days ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Hi I got the TPS figured out ( bad sensor ) but I also have misfire on 1,3,5. If I kill the injectors via scan tool it doesn't make a difference but if I pull the plug wire it will change some..... Any ideas? Thanks
Hyundai Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 20 days ago

start with a compression test. make sure the cylinders are able to produce power

Roy

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Between 145 to 150

so you checked that

it could be dirty injectors. fuel additives have no effect on cleaning. the only way to clean them is by replacing the fuel and using injector cleaner directly into the injectors and hope it breaks up the carbon.

Roy

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Aslo it idles fair
Rpm between 2000- 4000 ish seems worse
5k plus it runs good
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Why would killing the I injectors make no difference and pulling a plug wire does?

ok, still need to do the cleaning.

what about fuel pressure?? low fuel pressure will cause this issue as well.

Roy

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I'm checking now to see if I have an adapter to check the fuel pressure, it also has new ngk plugs and wires

ok

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I don't have a fuel pressure adapter. Do you think low fuel pressure could cause just 1 bank to misfire?

it could but is needed to be checked.

the injectors are next. dirt in the fuel rail may have caused that if i is the injectors.

Roy

Please take a moment and rate my service 3 stars or better so the site will pay me for my efforts. You can always ask follow up questions after you rate.

Roy

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Could I get the injectors wiring diagram?
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
It say I received a message from you but I don't see anything.

Roy

Hyundai Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 18 days ago

any update??

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Not yet I'll be working on it this afternoon.

ok, let me know if you have any other questions

Roy