Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the four didget code to fix code acu1762 17 hyundai…

Customer Question
I need the four...

I need the four didget code to fix code acu1762 17 hyundai veloster bin KMHTC6AD9HU310169

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Hyundai Veloster. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

REPLACED AIRBAG HAD COMPUTER RESET AT MY AIRBAGS CAME UP WITH THE 1762 CODE COMPUTER SAYS I NEED THE 4 DIDGET CODE TO RESET IT

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 2 days by:
5/29/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Walt-Mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Walt-Mod
Walt-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Walter, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. Thank you!
Walt~Moderator
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
JUST NEED THE FOUR DIDGET ACU CODE FOR 17 VELOSTER WITH VIN KMHTC6AD9HU310169
Hyundai Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.