Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like tpo know where the thermistor is located on a…

Customer Question
I would like...

I would like tpo know where the thermistor is located on a hyundaintucson 2013 vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 Hyundai?

GL

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GL yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well on the passenger side behind the glove compartment where the evaporator sits

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I well the ac is blowing warm air. sometimes it starts cold then gets warm

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Hyundai
4/3/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: davehop, Auto Service Technician replied 2 months ago
davehop
davehop, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to JA...the Evaporator Temperature Sensor is located just next to the gas pedal, behind the trim panel. This is the sensor that will have the most effect on your A/C blowing warm and cold. If you had a Freon leak or low Freon level, the system would stay at a constant temperature. Remove the trim panel and remove the evap temp sensor, blow on it, it might have some debris on the element.