Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Rear lift gete wont open. 2007 hydia santa fa. Just keep…

Customer Question
Rear lift gete wont...

Rear lift gete wont open

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2007 hydia santa fa

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just keep hiting lock botton on and off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Hyundai
how to take rear seat out hudi santa fa
4/1/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

With your ear to the liftgate can you hear any noise from inside when lock unlocking?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris