Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My left blinker is blinking fast and I have replaced the…

Customer Question
My left blinker is...

My left blinker is blinking fast and I have replaced the bulb multiple times. And, I am hearing a hissing sound from my ac/heater when I turn it on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

It started a couple of weeks ago. It coming from the floorboard it sound like. I don't really know.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2013 Hyundai Elantra.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Elantra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I have replaced the blinker bulb multiple times. Didn't fix it. I haven't done anything about the hissing nose in the ac/heater yet because it just started.

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Hyundai
3/30/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician replied 26 days ago
Gabriel Grey
Gabriel Grey, Auto Service Technician

Good afternoon, I hope you are doing great. My name is***** would be happy to assist you with this.

Have you replaced both the front and rear bulbs? Are the turn signals still lit up and just blinking fast, or does the left side not light up?

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician