Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the grounding point for the iat sensor? What does…

Where is the grounding...

Where is the grounding point for the iat sensor?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Hyundai. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

What does esc off light mean?

3/26/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you tell me what your working on please,need the year make and model.

hyundai santa fe 2009 2.7 liter

Ground at the IAT is pin #5 (green wire) and it comes from pin #53 at the ECM. See the connector view in the link below for reference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gt0hoqz0vym9kc/IATMar%2026.pdf?dl=0

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
what about my other question about the esc off light
I had 2 questions but you only answered 1. what is the esc off light?

The ESC Electronic Stability Control light coming on means the system is seeing a fault and when this happens its setting a fault code. To know what is failing you are going to need to start first with scanning the system