Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Had it at repair shop dealer, 2 weeks. occsional no start.

Customer Question
Had it at repair...

Had it at repair shop dealer, 2 weeks. occsional no start. all loghts & electric work. play with fuse panel & eventually car will start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

No, thanks dealer said to hit the fuse box when it won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

07

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No was at the dealer. they couldn't fix it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Hyundai
entourage. car doesn't respond.all lights stay bright in the interior when trying to start car. had to replace gear shift 5 yrs ago.as it wouldn't come out of park, thought this was the same thing as it won't come out of park sometimes when it has a no start
square box in fuse panel has 3 prongs, auto parts store said it should have 4 prongs, the fuse box says the square box is for the alternator
3/26/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Are you hoping to diagnose and fix this yourself?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris