Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2006 Hyundai sonata 3.3 transmission changed along with

2006 Hyundai sonata 3.3...

2006 Hyundai sonata 3.3 transmission changed along with other new parts PO755 and ESC lite come on car is in limp mode sometimes it comes off limp mode but then when decelerating it starts violently shifting limp to regular mode

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Check engine light PO755 code and ESC light

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes changed yaw sensor, TPS, MAF and brake lite switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that s it

3/25/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

thank you

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

The DTC P0755 SHIFT CONTROL SOLENOID VALVE B CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION,

Most possible causes here are

1-faulty UD solenoid

2-ECM

3-Open or short in Solenoid circuit

CLICK ON LINK To VIEW TROUBLESHOOT NEEDED TO REPAIR dtc P0755,WAS THAT PERFORMED , I SEE YOU REPLACE FEW PARTS ,BUT NONE RELATED TO OUR ISSUE HERE

Please Let Me Know if you can view file and we continue

Thank You

Chad Farhat

The PCM checks the LID clutch control signal by monitoring the feedback signal from the solenoid valve drive circuit. If an unexpected signal is monitored (for example, high voltage is detected when low voltage is expected, or low voltage is detected when high voltage is expected), the PCM judges that the UD clutch control solenoid circuit is malfunctioning and sets this code.

what is the mileage on it now and has fluid ever been serviced on it ?

WITH ALL THAT SAID THERE IS TSB BULLETIN ON THIS ISSUE ,PLEASE CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW THE TSB BULLETIN FOR YOU REVIEW AND REPAIR AND TESTING NEEDED HERE TO BE ACCURATE ON IT AND NOT THROWING PARTS AT IT

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat
Phone call session started

Good luck with it

Thank you for the Rating :)

If you need my assistance in the future, Start your Question with (FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY) or Go to my profile page

You can also add me as Favorite expert for any future questions

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800