Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hyundai 2011 stopped in middle of road three times. Running…

Customer Question
Hyundai 2011 stopped...

Hyundai 2011 stopped in middle of road three times. Running now but seems unsafe. I suspect electrical prob..?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '11 Hyundai?

sonata

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. You are the first person I have spoken with.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Has new battery

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Hyundai
3/24/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is a system automated prompt , not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Are you getting a check engine light or any other warning lights on in the dash?