Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My stereo looses power at random. Appears to be a loose

Customer Question
My stereo looses power...

My stereo looses power at random. Appears to be a loose wire. Any suggestions on how to find ir?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Hyundai. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It can happen if the car is in park. It doesn't have to be driving when this happens

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Hyundai
3/25/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Can I get the year, make, model?

Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 30 days ago

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician