Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Bluetooth saying system not ready. 2013 Elantra gl. I just…

Customer Question
Bluetooth saying system not...

Bluetooth saying system not ready

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2013 Elantra gl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Elantra yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just purchased second hand tried to pair phone but the message appears

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic

sorry for the delay..........
IF you have tried other Bluetooth devices / phones & still get the same response / problem, then it sounds like the System needs to be Updated.
Updates are done via Dealer GDS Audio Update Module (AUM) tool.
Apprx 1 hour labor
The only other thing could be internal lockout if the Unit does NOT recognize your Bluetooth device / phone or there are to many Bluetooth devices registered within the System.
Then the Unit will still need to be cleared & updated via Dealer GDS Audio Update Module (AUM) tool

.

.
If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works,
You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping..
I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses..
Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issue is resolved..
.

Hyundai Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic replied 28 days ago

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.
.....................................

Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Hyundai Mechanic