Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My brake lights are not working. No idea. Sonata 2008. My…

Customer Question
My brake lights are...

My brake lights are not working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?

No idea

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

Sonata 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son is

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Replaced the brake thing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Hyundai
3/23/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

A​t the brake light switch the yellow wire should have voltage with key on and the light blue wire has voltage at all times. Let me know, thanks.

Thank you. We have change the brake switch & that does not fix the problem