Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I keep bleeding the Slav cylinder until the clutch starts to…

Customer Question
I keep bleeding the...

I keep bleeding the Slav cylinder until the clutch starts to operate after driving awhile the clutch starts to Lise tension and has a hard time

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?

Yes and when I check the resavoir the fluid drops and I have to fill it up again go bleed the SC.. is there air trapped in the SC

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your SC?

04 Hyundai elantra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SC yourself? What have you tried so far?

I bought a new one Slav Cylinder and replaced it and bled the SC and after a day or two the reservoir

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is it because there is still air trapped on the line or the Slave Cylinder

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Hyundai
3/21/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Roy, import/domestic specialest replied 4 months ago
Roy
Roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

have you checked the master cylinder for leaking?? look under the dash and check for a leak at the rear seal.

Roy

No...but I will check ... if it is what are the options...I really don’t know where the loss fluid has lleaked

the option is to replace the clutch master cylinder.

if it is not that the only other places are the lines or the new slave cylinder.

look closely at all the components.

Roy

any update??

do you have any other questions?

Please take a moment and rate my service 3 stars or better. that is the only way the site will pay me for my efforts.

Roy

do you still need halp