Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hyundai Tiburon 2007 if I turn off the car with the parking…

Hyundai Tiburon 2007 if I turn...
Hyundai Tiburon 2007
if I turn off the car with the parking light and the extract key then continues to light
I have to turn off the switch if I do not forget the battery will be die.
Before that I did this
If necessary, to keep the lights on when
the ignition key is removed, perform the
following :
1) Open the driver-side door.
2) Turn the parklights OFF and ON
again using the light switch
I'm sorry for bad english,google translate
Thanks
Answered in 3 days by:
3/21/2018
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

Not the issue resolved
Oliver

ok

I'm still waiting for the answer

OH NO WORRIES I UNDERSTAND ON THE LANGUAGE , GOOD WE HAVE GOOLE TRANSLATE

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW WIRING CIRCUIT PDF FILE SHOWING THE BCM MODULE AND HEAD LIGHT SWITCH THAT COULD BE CAUSING THE ISSUE HERE ,FROM MY EXPERIENNCE THE BCM MODULE IS THE PROBLEM HERE , CHECK WIRING BETWEEN BCM AND HEAD LIGHT SWITCH IF WIRING IS GOOD ,REPLACE BCM MODULE ,

I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED THE PARTS FOR YOU IN YELOOW IN THE CIRCUIT

1- IT IS NO NECCESARY TO ***** NOT NECESSARY :) ,RPLACING BCM SHOULD FIX THAT ISSUE

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Shawn Few
Thanks