Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It runs good. But at times it won't accelerate. I stop and…

Customer Question
It runs good. But...

It runs good. But at times it won't accelerate. I stop and turn it off and it's good

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?

2008 Hyundai Azrea

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '08 Hyundai?

Azrea

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing myself. Change the throttle body

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Hyundai
3/17/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago
eric remington

hello are any lights on vehicle dash? how many miles? has preventive maintenance tune up spark plugs been replaced? air filter etc. does engine have oil full on dispstick. does radiator level full transmission fluid god and full? automatic transmission?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Tune up, oil changes, 157,000, ESC OFF light on.
Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

WHAT ABOUT CK ENGINE SERVICE ENGINE SOON LITE?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Check engine light is on
Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

ANY CODES IN PCM? IF LITE IS ON YOU HAVE CODES i NEED CODES

Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

I NEED CODES CAN U GET...GO TO ADVANCE AUTO AUTOZONE THEY WILL CK YOUR COMPUTER FREE LET ME KNOW WHAT CODES YOU HAVE

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

thanks

Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

HELLO HOWS IT GOING

Hyundai Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 1 month ago

HELLO HELLO

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician