Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My right front turn signal stays on, solid, even when the…

Customer Question
My right front turn...

My right front turn signal stays on, solid, even when the car is off, and it never blinks

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

I cant find the right fuse in the diagram,

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2010 hyundai tucson

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tucson yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. i have tried replacing bulbs. i did find that some of the other bulbs in the rear tail lights and what not where the wrong bulbs, put in by the previous owner, so i fixed that. thats all i have thought of to try so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope, thats pretty much the jist of it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Hyundai
3/15/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

I can help you figure this out if you can do some electrical testing?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Hi Chris,I took my car to a shop and they said i need to replace my BCM because it is sending a constant signal to the light to stay on. I was wondering if I can just ask them to reflash the BCM and if that will fix the problem

Yes, you can ask them to reflash the BM, however, I am about 90% confident this will not resolve the issue. A reflash fixes different type concerns than what you are experiencing.

Thanks for checking back in, Chris