Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

14 Hyundai Genesis the CD does not play while the car is in…

Customer Question
14 Hyundai Genesis the...

14 Hyundai Genesis the CD does not play while the car is in park what is the problem I know it might be for driver not to watch but what about the passenger

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

It works while the car is in park but once you put it in drive it does not show

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Genesis yourself? What have you tried so far?

It works why the car is in Park but once you put it in drive it does not show

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I've only had this car 2 months is there a problem

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Hyundai
3/13/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Do you mean can't watch DVD?

That is correct, cannot watch DVDs while driving, only in park.

Gary

Gary
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician