Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My daughter hit the left fron wheel into a curb bent the…

My daughter hit the...

My daughter hit the left fron wheel into a curb bent the wheel backards

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Who can i call for help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

13 sonata

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sonata yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, who can i call

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. can i talk to him

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Any shop will be able to repair that, just call a tow truck and have it sent to them, would you like some recommendations for your area?

I want to call and talk. can i do that? i have very simple question but i need to explain

I can talk in about 30 mins, or you can request a call and it will be on the board and if another tech can accept the call he will

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
Phone call session started