Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

We replaced the starter in our 2005 Hyundai Sonata and it…

Customer Question
We replaced the starter...

We replaced the starter in our 2005 Hyundai Sonata and it still won't start. Any idea what the problem could be?

Mechanic's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Mechanic's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm not looking for a lawyer. I'm looking for a mechanic

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Hyundai
I am not looking for a lawyer. I clicked on "Mechanic"
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 5 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

is the engine doing anything when you try to start it? a click or clicking?

hows it going?