Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When making right hand turn the left rear of car feels like…

When making right hand...

When making right hand turn the left rear of car feels like it is swinging out and feels like it dog tracking.cold this maybe just low air pressure in that tire

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the tire cold or warm? And are you using a decent pressure guage for the reading?

I checked the left rear tire only as I have a handicap and cant get down to check them all but it had about 26lbs i think

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2006 Hyundai azera

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Azera yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The mileage is 138,000km

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

Do you feel the swing more turning over smooth surface, bumpy/rough surface or all the time?

smooth surface

Do you hear any roaring noise from rear when you drive?

no noise coming from the rear of the car but it feels like the tire is rolling over if you know what I mean

Have the rear shocks ever been replaced on this vehicle?

I am very hard of hearing right now and would rather not go on the phone that is struggle.

NO need to call. Just ignore that pop up. I can help you on this chat.

no I do not think so
are you still there

Yes, i am.

The symptom you are experiencing can be caused by a weak rear shock absorber or a worn/ low tire.

O.K. that sounds possible but the tires are very good but maybe the low pressure and a shock problem could be it
I think maybe I will go to my mechanic and have it checked out as it is a little scary
thank you very much
You're welcome and good luck with your vehicle, And please don’t forget to rate my performance in the upper left corner otherwise i don’t get compensated. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Gunvir Singh