Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I HAVE A HYUNDIA GENSIS THE TRUNK DO NOT WORK.THE INSIDE…

Customer Question
I HAVE A HYUNDIA GENSIS...
I HAVE A HYUNDIA GENSIS THE TRUNK DO NOT WORK.THE INSIDE DOOR OR KEY FOB DO NOT WORK
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Hyundai
3/7/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 5 months ago
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

What year is your Genesis .

Greg

2009

Drivers door switch also does not work for the central locking .

Greg

No

Okay first check fuses and relays .Instrument panel fuse box left side check all fuses with a test light .

Then you are going to need a diagnostic scan tool that can go into body control module then window control .

here you can activate the locks and check for any Body codes that the central locking may have tripped a malfunction code .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg