Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

In 2013 Hyundai created an engine/intake cover for the

In 2013 Hyundai created...

In 2013 Hyundai created an engine/intake cover for the genesis coupe 3.8l. Is that something which can be installed on my 2011 3.8 genesis coupe track ed. without major modifications? It would appear that the top end and intake manifolds are similar.
Thank you,

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

31,000, has automatic trans

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Genesis Coupe yourself? What have you tried so far?

Did not want to purchase the cover if it can not be adapted to my engine. $400.00 + part

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

1/17/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Yes, the cover will fit your year and there should be zero modifications needed.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician