Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a stain on my rear seat passenger side. I had a pair…

I have a stain on...
I have a stain on my rear seat passenger side. I had a pair of safety shoes on the seat and later on discovered these stains. The soles look like they might have been melted at some point. Its sticky and I'm at my wits end trying to figure out how to remove them.
1/13/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I recommend mixing hot-warm water with powdered tide and dawn soap. Use a scrub brush and try to clean it. If this does not remove it then you need something much stronger, like brake cleaner spray. If you have to use the brake cleaner, spray, scrub, clean, then use the prior mixture on it to dilute the spray so it does not harm the seat. If you are still not getting results then the cover may need to be removed and washed in a machine.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician