Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2017 G 90 Lane keeping assist Stopped working. Dealer reset…

Customer Question
2017 G 90 Lane...

2017 G 90 Lane keeping assist Stopped working . Dealer reset and it worked for a month and now not working again.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

Genesis (Hyundai) G 90 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Genesis yourself? What have you tried so far?

Lane keep assist stoped working twice now/ Dealer fixed once and a month later it stoped working again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Will take it back to dealer again, wjhat can I expect, from them?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Hyundai
1/4/2018
Hyundai Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

Have you struck any part of either bumper bar on anything, in a carpark, garage etc?

Is the windscreen camera view clear?

The dealer will be looking for this sort of stuff to avoid warranty if possible.

Gary